Monday, November 3, 2008

Wikiween Fridays

"Um Bongo is not marketed in either the Republic of the Congo or the Democratic Republic of The Congo".

Sometimes Wikipedia gets the better of me. In mid song, mid movie or even mid-thought. I seem to need to quench my thirst for knowledge about absolutely unimportant things at the strangest times. I do love the Controversy section on peoples biographies, unless they fail to give me the whole rub of whatever happened.

Halloween......., what an anticlimax, albeit from my wooden Dj box, it seemed to be anyway. People were insanely rude. I was insanely rude to the rude ones, but I'm much better at it than they are. People tell me I'm too good a being an asshole when I want to be, but I'm confident it's only employed when it's needed. Manners. Respect. I just need to learn Tolerance and I have the holy trinity.

The Saturday night after Halloween saw a plethora of Motorhead fans flock into Fibbers from the gig somewhere, nearthere, dontcare. I was only working until 12 o' clock so I decided to play absolutely no Momohead as a treat for them. I played three songs with something in common, back to back. I do this all the time in the hopes that someone will notice and say it. They never do.. say It I mean, maybe they notice but say nothing. I like to think they notice.



Pretty obvious on visual inspection :)

People didn't seem discomforted by my lack of playing obvious metal.
Motorhead are painfully bad. People wanted Judas Priest instead. Fuck them too. "Fuck the record and fuck the people". I quote SNOT because I forgot to play them.

Me and my lady had TGI Fridays tonight. We got our food before the people at the table beside us. They watched every forkful go into my mouth until they got their food. A bit annoying but the service was decent and orders accurate, so it was all good.

Hate of the day:
People grabbing hats off peoples heads.

Love of the day:
Films untainted by Hollywood bollocks.

I'm off to finish a piece of music that has been getting the better of me. I might get to shoot some chumps On Xbox live later too and maybe even catch up on some shows.

Life is good.



No comments: